JOIN OUR TEAM
At The Intentus Group, our culture of teamwork begins with our commitment to our employees’ professional development and strong team environment. We operate as a group whose collective goal is to provide world class IP services to each of our clients.
The Intentus Group is a dynamic, growing company and is always in need of qualified, enthusiastic individuals to join our team. Please forward your resume and cover letter to
Company Position . Remote
- Strategically perform searches relating to patentability (novelty), validity, freedom-to-operate and infringement
- Communicate effectively with customers in determining the scope of searches and draft informative reports that clarify and summarize search results
- Maintain proficiency with commercial patent databases and other proprietary databases that disclose technical publications.
- Conduct long-term patent landscape studies to identify trends in a technology field, deliver competitive intelligence and identify potential research and licensing opportunities
- Perform Evidence-Of-Use studies by analyzing products currently used in the market that may be infringing on a patent of interest
- Perform qualitative analysis of patents and patent portfolios from a legal, technical and business perspective
- Previous patent examining or patent searching experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree (Masters Preferred) and experience in one of the following areas:Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering: Semiconductor structure and manufacture, solid state memory, nanotechnology devices and fabrication, electrical circuits and components.
- Biomedical Engineering: Medical Devices: Surgery, prosthetics, bio-electrical devices (MRI, ultrasound, etc.).
- Mechanical Engineering: Complex thermal-fluid systems, complex thermodynamics and refrigeration systems, complex fluid mechanics, and turbo-machinery; Complex HVAC systems.
- Business Methods: E-Commerce, insurance services, banking/financial products (i.e., such as loans, savings accounts, checking accounts, sweep accounts, certificate of deposit accounts, FDIC regulations, internet banking), credit card/smart card technology, investment products and services (i.e. stocks, bonds, options, derivatives, mutual funds, money market funds)
- Computing: Cryptography including encryption, algorithms, hash functions, watermarking; Software including computer programming, compilers, firmware, video games, operating system, servers; Databases/File Management including indexing, memory allocation, file management applications, knowledge based systems, object database (OQL), OR
- Hardware: chips, graphics and media cards, memory (RAM/ROM), drives, I/O devices, buses; Computer Architecture including blocks, registers, flip-flops, MUX, DEMUX, clocks, logic implementation; Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) including graphics, interface design, software/hardware communication
- In-depth knowledge of technical literature in the area of subject matter expertise
- Highly skilled developing a search methodology and in conducting searches
- Strong time management skills and dependable in completing quality projects against deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Please submit a resume and cover letter detailing your patent searching experience, areas of technical expertise and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please reference the position title in your email subject line.